Hospice of Hamilton, an Affiliate of Hospice of Cincinnati
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
At Hospice of Hamilton, we deliver care wherever care is needed. Our passion for creating positive, meaningful care experiences takes our care team all over the region to serve our valued patients and families.
While many believe that hospice is a place, it’s more accurate to think of hospice as an important service provided to patients and families in their own setting. The vast majority of those who receive Hospice of Hamilton care remain in their homes or in the nursing home where they reside. Other, generally more acute patients may require care in one of our four “homelike” inpatient care centers. Simply put, we bring the care to YOU.
As a distinctive service to our patients, Hospice of Hamilton offers the most comprehensive care options offered anywhere. The real advantage for our patients and families is these options include choosing the location that best suits the unique needs and condition of the patient.
Hospice of Hamilton is an affiliate of Hospice of Cincinnati, combining the strengths of community-based hospice care with the expertise of Hospice of Cincinnati, the nation's 4th oldest hospice and the largest, most experienced in Southwest Ohio.
- We are the largest hospice in Cincinnati, with 4 Inpatient Care Centers in Blue Ash, Anderson, College Hill & Hamilton.
- Established in 1977 we are the 4th oldest hospice in the country. We continue to be leaders of end-of-life care.
- We offer a Palliative Care program, for those needing relief from the symptoms, suffering and stress of serious illness.
- We offer grief support and comprehensive caregiver and family support– available at no cost to you.
- We are committed to serving our Veterans, through our Veterans Volunteer program and as a Level 3 hospice partner.
Mark Your Calendar