Marketing Opportunities offer you the ability to promote your Business at Chamber events.
Web Link and Enhanced Marketing Bundle
This is a great way to showcase and advertise your business online! This feature is included in the price of membership!
- Ability to upload your logo
- Link to your website
- Links to your social media pages
- Google map showing the location of your business
- 200 word business description
- List hours of operation
- Upload up to 5 photos and/or videos
- List driving directions to your business
- Enter searchable keywords for your business
- Post Hot Deals! (Want to let the community know what specials you are offering? Submit a Hot Deal and it will be listed on our home page.)
- Submit Job Postings! (Job Postings will also be listed on our home page.)
*Questions on how to utilize this benefit? Contact Tiffany Grubb, Director of Membership & Marketing.
Sustaining Sponsorship identifies your organization as a leader in the community that supports the initiatives and services of the Greater Hamilton Chamber of Commerce. Sustaining Sponsors allow the Chamber to improve, enhance and increase Chamber programs, events and services to the business community. The program is also designed to provide tremendous visibility and name recognition through a variety of Chamber publications.
Contact us for more information or to get your business listed!
Sustaining Sponsorship Levels
All Sustaining Sponsor levels will receive a free Enhanced Marketing Bundle.
Receive all the Platinum Level Benefits PLUS
- Includes ALL PLATINUM level benefits plus:
- Company logo on the exclusive Centennial Sponsor banner displayed at Chamber events
- Recognized from the podium at events
- Company Logo on the Chamber's E-newsletter
- Sponsorship of two E-newsletters
- FOUR free e-mails sent to our membership
- Free digital mailing list of Chamber members
- Receive all the Gold level benefits plus:
- A complimentary ad on the Chamber website with your logo and a description or tag line about your business for FOUR weeks per year (may be nonconsecutive weeks)
- Company logo on each page of the Chamber website (linked to your website)
- ONE E-newsletter sponsorship
- TWO free e0mails sent to our membership. (e-mail wording to be provided by member)
- Receives all the Silver level benefits plus:
- Complimentary ad on the Chamber website with your logo and a description or tag line about your business for TWO weeks per year.
- Listing on Sustaining Sponsor page of the Chamber website
- Free Web Link and Enhanced Marketing Bundle
- Listing on all Chamber materials (website, Sustaining Sponsor page, Chamber E-newsletter, Sign at all events, wall display in chamber lobby, event materials.)
- Listing on Sustaining Sponsor signs
- Recognition with a plaque
Red Carpet Luncheons
Four or five throughout the year. Features topics/speakers of general membership interest/community topics. Usually held in conjunction with the Hamilton Rotary Club's and/or the Lindenwald Kiwanis of Hamilton's weekly meeting. Attendance: 150-250. Mentions in all advance publicity. Tabletop display available plus mention during program. Sponsorship: $500
Annual Steak Fry
Kicks off the Fall season, held in September in cooperation with The Chamber of Commerce Serving Middletown, Monroe & Trenton. Networking event. Attendance: 300+. Mentions in all advance publicity and at event. Sponsorship: $500 - $2,000.
Annual Dinner Meeting
Held last Friday in January, the premier event for the Chamber. Typically a noted speaker and the presentation of the Citizen of the Year Award. Mention in all publicity and at event. Attendance: 350+. Wide publicity. Sponsorship: $500 - $5,000.
Business Expo & Job Fair
Held annually. Showcase your business and sell products and services to business leaders, decision makers, end users and general public. Businesses have the opportunity to connect with Job Seekers. Attendance: 600-800+. Over 80 Exhibitors participate. Wide publicity. Various sponsorship levels are available, ranging from $600 to $5,000.
Held in annually on the first Monday in June. Attendance 150. Wide publicity plus signage on the course. Several levels of sponsorship available ranging from $300 - $5,000.
Small Business Forums:
Small Business Person of the Year Luncheon held annually in the summer, 100+ attendance. Sponsorship $500.
Groundhog Economic Forecast Breakfast held annually in February, 100+ attendance. Sponsorship $500.
Mark Your Calendar