We're Your Business Advocate
Businesses face a myriad of government rules and regulations every day. Each one of them has the potential to hinder your business success and profitability. No matter how well you run your business, your ultimate success can depend on the various rules and regulations that are enacted by your elected government officials on the local, state, and federal levels.
That's where we come in. The Greater Hamilton Chamber of Commerce staff works for you, speaking on your behalf every day. We are an advocate, a watchdog and a voice for businesses.
- Attend Hamilton, Ohio City Council meetings
- Involved in the development of legislation and policy setting
- In contact with Butler County, Ohio officials
- Communicate with state and federal representatives and weigh in on policies
- Constantly examining proposed legislation and communicate findings to our members
The Government Affairs Committee reviews and acts on legislation affecting business. We stay up to date on issues at all levels of government and represent the business community. If this area is of special interest to you, please contact us about serving on this very important committee. Your voice may make a difference!
Check this website for bulletins about issues that are important to our members. Contact us if you have questions about our advocacy efforts.
Mark Your Calendar