USA Cares- Ohio Chapter
USA Cares' mission is to provide post-9/11 military veterans, service members, and their families with emergency financial assistance and post-service skills training to create a foundation for long-term stability. Our services improve the quality of life for veterans and their families and reduce potential factors that can contribute to veteran suicide.
- Post 9-11 Veterans and their Families
- HOUSING ASSISTANCE The Housing Assistance program aims to prevent foreclosures and evictions for post-9/11 veterans and
- EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE The Emergency Assistance program focuses on cases where the financial stress is related to military
- COMBAT INJURED ASSISTANCE The Combat Injured program pays the basic expenses for veterans diagnosed with post-traumatic
- CAREER TRANSITION Provides individuals with tools and resources to better prepare them for the hiring process
Mark Your Calendar