Youth LED Leadership Empowerment Development is an 8 Week Program (two days per week) to help prepare students for future jobs and careers. This program is open to students from Butler County going into 9th-12th grades for the 2019-2020 school year. Scholarships are available!
$99 fee includes the following:
- Real life practical experiences and applications of skills learned
- Programs taught by community and business leaders
- Visit local businesses
- Learn problem-solving, critical thinking and creativity skills
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Transportation provided from Miami Regionals Downtown Hamilton to offsite locations
- Scholarships are available!
Visit local businesses such as: Hamilton Caster & Mfg.; Cohen USA; Vinylmax; LemonGrenade Creative; and Barclays.
All participants must submit an one paragraph essay. To be considered for a scholarship, answer the additional scholarship essay question.
Youth LED will start and end each day at Miami University Regionals Downtown Hamilton (221 High Street, Hamilton OH 45011).
Youth LED will meet two days per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. June 4 to July 25, 2019.
Week 1 will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Mark Your Calendar