Youth LED Leadership Empowerment Development is a 1 week Program (running Monday, June 8, 2020 to Friday, June 12, 2020) to help prepare students for future jobs and careers. This program is open to students from Butler County going into 9th-12th grades for the 2020-2021 school year. Scholarships are available!
STEP 2 PAYMENT:
$99 fee includes the following:
- Real life practical experiences and applications of skills learned
- Programs taught by community and business leaders
- Visit local businesses
- Learn problem-solving, critical thinking and creativity skills
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Transportation provided from Greater Hamilton Chamber of Commerce to offsite locations
- Scholarships are available!
Visit local businesses such as: Hamilton Caster & Mfg.; Cohen USA; Vinylmax; LemonGrenade Creative; Fort Hamilton Hospital; Community First Solutions and many others.
All participants must submit an one paragraph essay.
Youth LED will start and end each day at the Greater Hamilton Chamber, 201 Dayton Street, Hamilton OH 45011.
Youth LED will meet 5 days on Monday, June 8th - Friday, June 12th from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. We invite parents/guardians to attend the students Graduation Reception on Friday from 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Mark Your Calendar